paid underground and above-ground car park – 50 PLN/day
free Wi-Fi connection in whole hotel, password available at the reception
Healthy and tasty dishes of European cuisine
deep relaxation for all body and mind
modern equipped conference center
Whenever you wishReady solutions
safe box in selected rooms,
relaxation area with saunas,
iron and ironing board on request,
kettle on request,
bed linen changed every third day on request
We're here for you
smoking is forbidden
Safety of Hotel Bulwar **** guests.
We do care about our guests therefore we comply with the requirements of the State Sanitary Inspection and the Ministry of Health.
All hotel staff are trained to ensure your safety.
We placed disinfecting liquids at the main entrance, in the reception, in public toilets and in the restaurant.
We do disinfect door handles, handrails, buttons in the elevator, the front door, reception top and lobby regularly.
We removed advertising folders, notebooks and pencils from hotel rooms. They will be provided to you upon request. Most of the information can be found in the hotel television system (icons at the bottom of the screen).
Each hotel room is ventilated, cleaned and disinfected before check-in.
Please be advised that the hotel bed linen is washed in biodegradable detergents and disinfected.
We encourage you to wear protective masks and gloves in the common areas of the facility.
You can buy protective masks and disposable gloves at the reception.
We increased the frequency of air exchange in the building and increased the frequency of airing the rooms.
Please wear a mask in the lobby and other common areas.
We will introduce some restrictions:
• only guests that already checked in can stay in the hotel, accompanying persons who will not use the services of the hotel must stay outside of the building;
• only one person can be served at the reception in a distance of min. 1.5 meters from the receptionist;
• please use the lobby and library carefully, the press corner is temporarily closed;
• the recommended distance from other people in public places is a minimum of 2 meters;
• please make payments with payment cards, self-phones or bank transfers (prepayment before arrival);
• during stays longer than one day, the rooms are serviced only at the guest's request (change of bed linen, cleaning);
In the first stage of opening the hotel, during the check-in time, we kindly ask our guests to order breakfast for specific time. Breakfast orders will also be available in the room service option or for personal take-out in the restaurant. In case of a nice weather, we encourage you to eat outside on patio of our restaurant or in our garden. We do clean and disinfect garden tables and chairs regularly, after each guest.
Saunas and treatments are available only upon prior reservation min. 48h before planned usage. Changes to the security policy will be introduced on a regular basis, in accordance with the guidelines of the Sanitary Inspection and the Ministry of Health.
Great Hotel. I recommend it !!!
The food is very good at the Hotel. Helpful staff, that makes you feel at home. Very nice soundings, near to a big river and placed in the old town