Built in 1819 – 1822 as a military facility – barracks of the Prussian Army Cadet School, Historically called The Raclawice Barracks. In 1925, the building became the seat of the first Naval officers’ School in Poland.
During the years when the building was part of the city’s fortifications, in front of it there were a stable and storages.
After World War II it became a dormitory for the technical school of construction, which was located here until 1993. On the square in front of the dormitory there were technical workshop building and laundry.
In 2001, the former Raclawice Barracks were bought by the local family company, in order to adapt it to the hotel.
Together with the team of architects and designers, a project combining history and modern trends was developed.
You can read about the environment friendly technological solutions used in Hotel Bulwar in the Environment Icon.
The hotel building became part of the city’s history. Today, we are making sure that the hotel continues to play an important role: